Technician Job Description
We are the nation’s leading Mobile Wheel Repair company. We service car dealerships, rental car agencies, tire stores, used car lots, body shops & collision centers in Eastern Iowa & Western Central Illinois. This position will be responsible for maintaining an established route on a daily, weekly & monthly basis. The job of Wheel Repair Technician is a full time position. Technicians are responsible for assigned units and scheduled routes within their operating area.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Professional Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent attendance performance is expected.
- Must be able and willing to work without direct supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License with “Clean” Driving Record.
- Must Pass Background Check.
- Ability to operate in all types of indoor & outdoor work environments.
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner. Preferred:
- Automotive/Collision Background Preferred.
- Mechanical Skills Preferred. Training: 2 Weeks “Paid” Training Wage: THIS IS A COMMISSION BASED JOB, The harder you work, the more you earn!!! Technicians earn on average of between $35,000-$45,000 Per Year.
- Hours of Work: Monday thru Friday 8:00am-5:30pm If interested in this position please email your “complete” resume along with work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions please feel free to call 319-373-8200.